Posted on Juni 24, 2013 by Julia Schiller
piK photography magazine – Issue #04 – Out this summer!
Ula Wiznerowicz (POL), Maxwell Anderson (GB), Erwan Morère (FR), Miti Ruangkritya (THA), Fred Lahache (FR), Nico Krijno (RSA), Anthony Gerace (GB), Tomas Leach (GB)
- piK#04 will be opening on the 3rd of July during the Arles Photo Festival.
Come join as at 25 rue Emile Barrere, Arles from 3pm
The magazine will be alongside Le Caillou Bleu editions.
- piK will also take part in the AAENSP meetings for independent editors on the 4th of July at the Photography School, 16 rue des Arènes, Arles.
- Finally an exclusive screening for the first time in France of Tomas Leach‘s film “In no great hurry – 13 lessons in life with Saul Leiter” will take place on the 6th of July at 16:30 at the Photography School, 16 rue des Arènes, Arles. Come find us!
Image © Miti Ruangkritya
Related ACMV article(s)
- Feature: piK Magazine (Issue #02)
- Screening: Belfast Photo Festival 2013 | Projection Programme “Artist as Curator – Spectacle in Photography” (including Amaury da Cunha and Maxwell Anderson)
- Feature: Amaury da Cunha | Après tout
- Feature: Maxwell Anderson | Stop Making Sense
- Exhibition: Saul Leiter Retrospective at Deichtorhallen Hamburg 2012
- Publication: P.Y.T. Pretty Young Thing